With summer holidays already a distant memory, now is the perfect time to think about sprucing up your home. We have picked our ten favourite pieces from Fenwick Kingston's home event to give your home a lift and banish your back to school blues.
Ten stylish but affordable interiors ideas
1. Table was, £2,225, now, £1,599; chair, was £439, now, £329, Montecarlo collection from ALF (available at Fenwick Kingston)
2. Spotlight, was £340, now £272, Culinary Concepts (available at Fenwick Kingston)
4. Double duvet cover, was £115, now £85; Oxford pillowcase, was £25, now £18, all Fine Linens (exclusive to Fenwick Kingston)
6. Grand sofa, was £3,689, now £2,765; chair was, £2,569, now £1,899, Michael Tyler (available at Fenwick Kingston)
8. Copper toilet brush, was £35, now £25; soap dish, was £12, now £9.50; toothbrush holder was, £15, now £12; soap dispenser, was £22, now £17.50, all Andrea House (available at Fenwick Kingston)
9. ‘Star’ light letters, £29 each, TransPacific (Available at Fenwick Kingston)
10. For the chance to win a 55” Oled screen TV from LG, worth £2,299, simply click HERE or enter in store at the TV & Audio department on the second floor before 5pm on Sunday 1 November 2015. Terms and conditions apply.
By Claire Brayford