For information on online shopping terms please visit our Terms and Conditions.
- The information, photographic material, products and in general all the material contained in the Site shall be deemed the sole property of Fenwick Limited, its affiliates and licensors. You may use these solely for private, personal, and non-commercial use.
- Trade marks “Fenwick”, “Bentalls”, “Williams & Griffin” and all other trade marks contained and displayed in the Site, are and will remain the property of Fenwick Limited, its affiliates and licensors and any reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, modification in whole or in part, is not permitted.
- You may not record, store, multiply copies, reproduce, further publish, exhibit, distribute, transfer, translate, transpose, modify, or sale of the material contained on the Site, even partially (whether they be images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials, and any creative expression available on this site) or in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, computerized, by photocopying, printing, microfilm, magnetic recordings on any support, including CD-ROM, or otherwise) without previous written permission by Fenwick Limited. The materials are the property of Fenwick Limited, its affiliates and licensors. Fenwick Limited assumes no responsibility and to the extent permitted by law makes no warranty condition or guarantee, for any reason, for the use by the User of any material available on the Site
- Fenwick Limited, to the extent permitted by law, does not represent or warrant that the information contained in this site is technically accurate or free of typographical errors.
- Materials may be subject to changes or updates without notice. Fenwick Limited also reserves the sole right to make changes and/or improvements to images, products and text, found on the Site without prior notice at any time. Applications and software programs may present malfunctions and may contain viruses or other harmful components. Fenwick Limited, to the extent permitted by law, is not responsible in this regard.
- The user is responsible for any losses, costs and damages, direct or indirect of any kind and entities that may result from the use of the Site.
- This Site may contain links to other websites. Fenwick Limited is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through any such sites. It cannot be held responsible in any way, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages related to the use of this website or other linked websites.
A Fenwick card enables you to buy now and spread your payments. It is a convenient way to shop and you can use your card in any store within the Fenwick Group including our Bentalls and Williams & Griffin stores. It is easy to apply, pick up an application form in your local store.
There is no annual fee and if your total balance is cleared each month, there is no interest to pay. Or you can buy now and spread your payments by making the required minimum payment each month, or more if you prefer, rather than clearing the balance. Representative Example: Borrow £1,200, no annual fee, interest rate 24.9% p.a. (variable), representative 24.9% APR (variable).
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information you provide us with through the Site. This includes information you submit through forms on the Site, such as when placing an order, completing a contact form, applying to be a registered user or updating your registered details, signing up to our mailing list and when you apply to enter competitions or promotions.
- Information relating to online transactions. This includes details of any transactions you carry out through the Site (where available) and the subsequent fulfilment of your order.
- Information we collect about your use of the Site. This includes details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communications data and the areas of the Site that you access. We may also collect information about the computer you use to access the Site, including your IP address, operating system and browser to improve our Site.
- Information from our offline services. If you are a registered user of the Site, we may also use information about your use of our offline services (for example, if you are a Fenwick Account Card holder).
What will we use your personal data for?
We and other members of the Fenwick group may use your personal data to:
- Operate and administer the Site and register you as a user of the Site (where available).
- Personalise the content we present to you on the Site and our communications with you (for example, based on your previous use of the Site).
- Administer orders, competition entries and promotions you have submitted through the Site.
- Notify you of changes to our service.
- Conduct research and analysis, which may involve contacting you to ask you for your experience on the use of our site.
- Provide you with information relating to products and services that you have requested from us or which we feel might be of interest to you, by electronic messaging (email or SMS), post or telephone. We may also permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods or services which may be of interest to you, and they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
- We will inform you at the time at which you provide information to us (for example, when registering or submitting a competition entry) if we intend to use your personal data for marketing purposes or to disclose it to third parties outside the Fenwick group, and we will provide you with the opportunity to control how your data is used at that time.
- At any point, if you want to change how we use your personal data (for example, if you do not want us to contact you with details of products and services you may be interested in, or to pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes), please update your marketing preferences by emailing us at email@example.com.
Will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with other members of our group and service providers, enabling us to subscribe you to store mailing lists or respond to store-specific questions you may have.
Where we store your personal data
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone else.
The security of information sent over the internet cannot be guaranteed. Once we receive your personal data, we will apply security measures and procedures to avoid unauthorised access; however, transmission of this information to us is at your risk.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
First Party Cookies:
- Name - Cart: These are cookies that allow you to use our site in a way that makes your browsing experience more convenient, for example, by allowing you to store items in an electronic shopping basket between visits.
Third Party Cookies:
- Names - _UTMA, _UTMB, _UTMC, _UTMZ: A detailed description of what these cookies do can be found at https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies#cookiesSet
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your browser or device and that we can access them when you visit the site in the future.
You can view or delete any cookies that are already on your computer. To do so please refer to the help and support area of your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies on our website will expire after one year.
DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
To let us know that you would not like to receive marketing information from us or from selected companies in future, please update your marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may contact the data controller by writing to the following address, and Fenwick Limited will process your request on behalf of other members of its group: Data Protection Officer (Website), Fenwick Limited, Elswick Court, 39 Northumberland Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE99 1AR.
Last updated: 10 February 2012