Did you know that over 70% of women are wearing the wrong sized bra? And that means there are a lot of you feeling uncomfortable; and for some, in pain. Bra experts suggest having a bra fitting at least every 6 months, or every time you buy a new bra - as brands and shapes will vary with their measurements.
We know how tricky it can be to find the time to get measured properly, but it's definitely worth it. Our free service is confidential and our bra fitting experts will help you find the perfect fitting bra, and style to suit you.
The bra fit checklist
Not sure if you need to get measured or not? If you answer yes to any of the below, then we recommend booking in for a free fitting.
- Is your bra band riding up your back?
- Are your straps digging in or leaving red marks?
- Is your bra on on the tightest hook?
- Does the middle of your bra lift up, rather than sit flat against the breastbone?
- Does your bra move when you lift your arms up?
- Do you feel distracted by your bra? And you can’t wait to take it off in the evening?
Ask in store for more details on bra fittings.