What are your opening times?
Monday: 9.00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Thursday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
Sunday: 10.00am - 4.00 pm
What is your postal address?
How do I get to the store?
We are located in the centre of Bracknell.
Can I park nearby?
Princess Square and High Street car parks are both nearby and allow you to walk to the store under cover. Free parkings on Sundays.
Is there somewhere to eat/drink in store?
How do I apply for a store card?
Visit Customer Services on the first floor, bringing with you two forms of identification, e.g. a valid passport and a credit card. It will take approximately two weeks to process your application. Enquires: 01344 424 678. Click here for more information.
Can I get interest free credit?
We offer interest free credit (0% APR) on selected items.
- 6 months on purchases of £500
- 12 months on purchases of £1,000
- 24 months on purchases £2,000
- 36 months on purchases of £3,000
Please check in-store for our latest options. Written quotations available on request. Terms and conditions apply.
Do you sell gift cards/vouchers?
Yes. Bentalls gift cards can be purchased from Customer Services on the first floor. Gift cards are available from £1 upwards. Click here for more information.
What is your returns/refunds policy?
We will be pleased to refund/exchange full price items within 28 days of purchase, reduced items within 7 days, providing they are in original condition and returned with this receipt.
What if an item is faulty or needs repairing?
Products returned to the store within 28 days with your proof of purchase and the original packaging will be refunded in full. All other products will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty. Please return your purchase to the store, together with your receipt, and we will arrange repairs. The Fenwick group cannot be help liable for any loss of time or earnings in the event of a faulty product.
How do I obtain a VAT refund?
Bentalls offer Tax Free Shopping for customers who live outside the EU. Simply bring your receipts to Customer Services on the second floor to request a VAT claim form. A fee is chargeable by the VAT refund service provider. For more information call 020 8546 1001.
Terms and Conditions:
- The total minimum spend is £30.00
- The goods must leave the country within three months from the end of the current month
- Some departments may be excluded from this offer - food and wine, stationary, books, children's clothing and shoes for children under 12 years of age
What is your price match promise?
Find the same item locally at a lower price and we will happily refund the difference*.
*Terms and Conditions:
- The item must be identical to a product sold at Bentalls and must be in stock at the competitor
- Price must be found within 7 days
- Excludes internet prices
- Locally means any retailer within Bracknell
- Does not apply to discounted items or multi-buy offers e.g. 3 for 2, buy one get one free etc.
- Before refunding the difference the department will need to confirm that the specific item is being sold at a lower price elsewhere
- Where the item is sold through a concession partner of Bentalls, the refund will be at the discretion of the Concession Manager
Where do you deliver?
We can deliver to most destinations within the UK. Ask any department for details of our delivery service.
What facilities do you have for the disabled?
Wheelchair access is available through all entrances. Our disabled toilet is on the ground floor.
Do you have baby changing facilities?
Yes, on the ground floor.
Do you offer beauty treatments in store?
Can you add me to your mailing list?
Of course. Please click here to subscribe.
Where is lost property?
If an item has been handed in or found it will be taken to our Customer Service Desk on the first floor. Simply visit our team there, or call us on 01344 424 678.
Do you have any job vacancies?
How do I make a complaint?
Please speak directly to the department of concern and they will be happy to help. If for any reason you remain dissatisfied, contact Customer Services on the first floor or call 01344 424 678.