Join us in the Food Hall for our Eat Clean - Taste the Goodness event.
Eat Clean - Taste the Goodness is a celebration of natural, wholesome produce that also tastes great. The event will focus on clean, raw, organic and free-from products and aims to demonstrate that a healthy diet can be delicious too.
• Over 100 new products including clean, raw, paleo and free form lines. Brands include: Coconut Merchant, KIND, Primal Pantry, Folkington Juices, Saviour Tea and many more.
• Teapigs Pop-up Tea Bar from Saturday 7 - Sunday 15 January.
• Supplier Tastings including: Natural Nutrients, Coconut Merchant, Primal Joy, Dr Wills and many more.
• Discover our extensive water range including: Protein Water, Virtue Water, Ugly Water, Nuva Water and Aqua Cocoa Coconut Water.
• Skinny prosecco will be served by the bottle and glass in Fuego
• Launch of Twisted Halo in the Wine Room