Make taking care of your health and well-being a little bit easier and a lot more fun with our picks for beauty and home essentials...
Health & Happiness
Neom Feel Refreshed 3 wick candle made with Sicilian lemon and fresh basil pure essential oils to energise and uplift.
£45, Candle Shop on 3.
Cut the carbs and opt for a healthy alternative to spaghetti and noodles by spiralizing your favourite veggies with a Dexam spiralizer.
£20, Cookware on 1.
The Little Book of Mindfulness Colouring Book is designed for peaceful, anti-stress relaxation and is the perfect size to pop in your bag.
£8.99, Books & Stationery on 3.
Staying hydrated on the move and in the gym has never looked so stylish with S'well's drink bottles that keep your drinks cool for 24 hours.
From £25, Cookware on 1.
Pamper your skin with a Nugg de-stress face mask, made with coconut oil and acai berry extract.
£2.50, Beauty Solutions on 1.
Blend your favourite fruits and vegetables to make nutritious smoothies and juices with the ultra powerful Nutri Ninja.
£69, Cookware and Electricals on 1.
Dexam's Beetroot and Carrot Salad
Creating delicious summer salads is easy with the Dexam spiralizer. This beetroot and carrot recipe is so simple to make and packed full of healthy nutritious ingredients.
FOR THE DRESSING:
Juice of 1 orange
Juice of 1 lime
2 tbsp cider vinegar
175ml extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
FOR THE SALAD:
2 large carrots, scrubbed
1 Granny Smith apple
1 large courgette
1 beetroot, scrubbed
1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, stems removed, roughly chopped
1 handful pomegranate seeds
- In a large bowl combine the orange and lime juice, vinegar and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Using a large blade spiralize the apple and carrots and mix them with the salad dressing to prevent them from going brown.
- Rinse the blade and use it to spiralize the courgette. Spiralize the beetroot last of all to prevent it colouring the rest of the vegetables.
- Add the courgette and beetroot to the bowl.
- Roughly cut the spirals with a pair of scissors then toss the salad. Check the seasoning and sprinkle the top with parsley and pomegranate seeds before serving.