Throught January, we'll be bringing you lots of ways to detox and refresh your bodies after the December slump of chocolate and cake.
Here's another recipe from resident chef Malcolm Harradine...
Baked Salmon with Vegetti Parcels
4 salmon fillets, skinned and any pin bones removed
2 small courgettes
2 small carrots, peeled
2 small potatoes, peeled
1 onion, peeled
4 sprigs of fresh parsley
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Lightly grease 4 pieces of foil with butter.
2. Spiralize the courgette, onion, potato and carrots and cut into 4" lengths.
3. Distribute the “vegetti” between the 4 pieces of foil and season with salt and pepper, sprinkling over some of the parsley leaves.
4. Lay the fish on top of this and dot the surface with the butter, then season with salt and pepper and drizzle the lemon juice over.
5. Fold the foil loosely to make a parcel, place in the oven and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
6. To serve, carefully open up the parcels and use a spatula to lift on to the plate.
Check back here throughout January for more detox recipes from Malcolm Harradine.