Join us in-store for our live demonstrations of the blender that will become a staple in the kitchen, whether you are a super food fanatic and are looking to make tasty soups, dressings and organic sauces or just one that loves homemade ice cream ready for the summer.
From Thursday 9th June - Saturday 11th June we will have our Vitamix expert in store showing you all the tips and tricks plus advice on how to get the best out of your mixer.
Purchase a Vitamix in-store between 9th - 11th June and you will receive a £50 gift voucher to spend in-store, plus lots of giveaway gifts too.
Make sure you are heading to floor 2 to find out more!
Check out our favourite recipe whipped up in a Vitamix.
Chocolate and Cookies Freeze
•3 chocolate chip cookies
•250 ml (1 cup) chocolate milk
•60 ml (1/4 cup) honey
•10 g (2 Tablespoons) cocoa powder
•10 g (2 Tablespoons) non fat dry milk
•2 bananas, peeled, frozen
•500 ml (2 cups) ice cubes
1. Put the cookies into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 2 and pulse on and off 1-2 times to break up the cookies into small pieces. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Put the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
4. Select Variable 1.
5. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
6. In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
7. Stop machine. Stir in cookies and serve immediately.
This recipe can be reduced by half and made in smaller containers. To make this a wheat and gluten-free recipe, substitute chocolate chips instead for the cookies.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 2.0-litre container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.