A tasty salad to freshen up any curry...
- 1 handful of mint leaves roughly chopped
- 1 handful of flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
- 1 handful of coriander leaves roughly chopped
- 2-3 spring onions very finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Good glug of olive oil
- 1 green chilli finely chopped (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Either take this to the table or better still place a large handful on top of each plate and mix in before eating.
- You can try this salad with almost any other herbs; the chilli will really bring their flavour out. Try fennel tops, dill, or basil.