Thank you for entering our competition to win £500 to spend at Fenwick.
Terms and conditions
- The prize consists of one £500 Fenwick gift voucher.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and also acknowledge that this is a game of chance, which does not involve exercising any skill or judgement.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The closing date for entries for the free prize draw is 30 April 2016. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- A winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and informed by email within 10 working days of the closing date. The winner must collect the prize within three months of being informed.
- The name and hometown of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to: Marketing Department, Fenwick Limited, 39 Northumberland Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE99 1AR.
- Employees of Fenwick Limited, their families and anyone associated with Fenwick are not eligible to enter this free prize draw.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this free prize draw participants consent to Fenwick sending them emails about offers, events and news. Fenwick will not pass their information on to third parties. Users may opt out of receiving future mailings by clicking the relevant link in the emails.
- Fenwick takes no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Fenwick accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the free prize draw or accepting any prize. Fenwick further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the free prize draw.
- Fenwick reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Fenwick in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Fenwick shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law.
- The promoter of the draw is: Fenwick Limited, 39 Northumberland Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE99 1AR.