The New Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Palette that does it all
25th April 2016
By Grace Gargini
Get the lowdown on Charlotte Tilbury’s exciting new make-up palette that promises a natural, glowing look in just five minutes.
Get the lowdown on Charlotte Tilbury’s brand new makeup palette that promises a natural, glowing look in just five minutes.
When we first heard about this exciting new launch from the now legendary Tilbury, we were a tad giddy over at Fenwick HQ. Not only does this palette come in convenient handbag-friendly packaging, the powder formulas are embossed with the order in which Charlotte recommends you use them for foolproof application.
So what’s inside, you ask? Charlotte explains her latest creation is “an all-in-one beauty palette that suits every woman and enhances the colours that nature has naturally blessed you with.”
Including seven beautiful, buttery powders, here’s a full run-down of the contents:
**_1\. Eye Brighten:_** A brightening eye shadow in a colour correcting rose shade to prime the lid for all-day application.
_**2\. Eye Enhance:**_ A glowing champagne shade to illuminate the eyelid.
_**3\. Eye Smoke:**_ A universally flattering taupe shade to softly define the eyes.
_**4\. Face Bronze:**_ The bestselling formula from Charlotte’s _Bronze & Glow_, this neutral bronze shade defines cheekbones.
_**5\. Cheek Swish:**_ A pretty rose hue that imparts a healthy, happy glow.
_**6\. Cheek Pop:**_ An uplifting pop of pink to be applied to the apples of the cheeks.
_**7\. Face Highlight:**_ A pretty candlelight shade to highlight the high points of the face.
###### HOW TO: GET THE FIVE MINUTE GLOW ON THE GO
Here's how Charlotte created this natural, glowing look on the lovely Deborah in just five minutes...
###### STEP 1: PREP THE SKIN
* Start with a clean base and prepare the skin using Charlotte’s Magic Cream.
###### STEP 2: APPLY THE BASE AND EYES - 2 MINUTES
* Apply your base - Charlotte used her Light Wonder Foundation, Retoucher and Air Brush Flawless Finish Powder on Deborah.
* Start the eyes by applying a wash of the Eye Brighten shade all over the eyelid.
* Then apply the Enhance shade to the outer socket and run it underneath the eye with a Smudger Brush.
* Line the upper lashline with The Classic Eyeliner Pencil in Audrey.
* Finish with lashing of Full Fat Lashes Mascara.
###### STEP 3: SCULPT AND HIGHLIGHT - 1 MINUTE
* Create a beautiful, sun-kissed glow by blending the Face Bronze shade where the sun would naturally hit the face.
* Apply the Highlight shade along the tops of cheekbones to create a pretty sheen.
###### STEP 4: BLUSHER AND LIPS - 2 MINUTES
* Apply the Swish shade along the cheeks and blend out to the temple, then add the Pop shade to the apples of your cheeks.
* Finish with your favourite lipstick - Charlotte used Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk to line Deborah's lips, followed by her K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect, a flattering pinky-nude. Voila, you’re good to go!
_The Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette, £49, is available from today at Fenwick Bond Street, Brent Cross, Kingston and Newcastle._