Product code :
For the passionate and audacious. Velvety patchouli meets carnal rose, resulting in a rich floral fragrance.
From the sumptuous jet-embroidered bolero of the Ballets Russes collection, to today’s sharp-cut blazers worn on bare skin, red velvet has always embodied Saint Laurent’s flair for audacity and transgression. Rouge Velours Eau de Parfum manifests the rich sensuality of velvet with intensely romantic, carnal rose. A decadent patchouli base adds silky depth to this floral chypre fragrance, making for a unisex scent that exudes passion and ‘joie de vivre’.
- Scent Type: Floral, Musky
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
ALCOHOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE AQUA / WATER BENZYL SALICYLATE BENZYL ALCOHOL ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE GERANIOL CITRONELLOL LINALOOL LIMONENE TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE CI 14700 / RED 4 CITRAL BENZYL BENZOATE METHYL ANTHRANILATE EUGENOL CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 CI 42090 / BLUE 2
• For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
• For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
• For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail