Details

DIOR

Capture Totale High Performance Gentle Face Cleanser 150ml

Details

DIOR

Capture Totale High Performance Gentle Face Cleanser 150ml

£32.00
View product description
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 518ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'ConnectTimeoutException:Connect to sftp7.bazaarvoice.com:80 [sftp7.bazaarvoice.com/34.254.217.230] failed: connect timed out';</li> </ul>
You’ve reached the maximum quantity available on this item.
Find in-store

Additional Information

Product code : 2530013832261
An essential step in the Capture Totale routine. This gentle cleanser is enriched with hydrating agents, that allow skin to feel soft, fresh and free of impurities, all while maintaining the skin's natural hydration. 87% INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN* *In compliance with the ISO 16128 standard Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 13% have been carefully selected to optimise the formula’s effectiveness and stability, percentage of water included.
  • 150ml
  • Skin Type: All Skin Types
  • Concern: Anti Ageing, Cleansing
#14258/A AQUA (WATER) PEG-40 GLYCERYL COCOATE COCO-BETAINE GLYCERIN BUTYLENE GLYCOL SODIUM COCETH SULFATE MALTITOL SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE AFRAMOMUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM SEED EXTRACT PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT LILIUM CANDIDUM BULB EXTRACT JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) FLOWER EXTRACT SODIUM SURFACTIN POLYQUATERNIUM-22 HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE XYLITOL TREHALOSE PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT NIACINAMIDE PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DISODIUM EDTA LACTIC ACID SODIUM HYDROXIDE SODIUM BENZOATE POTASSIUM SORBATE SODIUM METABISULFITE
Lather and then rinse with warm water before beginning your skincare routine.
Delivery

Standard Delivery £3.50 or FREE with over £25 spend in up to 5 working days.


Next Day Delivery £6. Order by 2pm Mon-Thurs.

Garden Furniture & BBQ Delivery to selected postcodes in 10 working days. Find out more

Bike and Bike Accessory Delivery in 10 working days. Find out more

Click + Collect

Free click and collect across a wide range of products. Find out more

Returns

Free returns within 28 days. Find out more

  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 510ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'ConnectTimeoutException:Connect to sftp7.bazaarvoice.com:80 [sftp7.bazaarvoice.com/34.254.217.230] failed: connect timed out';