Details

DIOR

Capture Totale Firming & Wrinkle Correcting Cream 50ml

Details

DIOR

Capture Totale Firming & Wrinkle Correcting Cream 50ml

£79.00
View product description
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'Failure Count Exceeded';</li> </ul>
You’ve reached the maximum quantity available on this item.
Find in-store

Additional Information

Product code : 2530013832339
This cream helps re-energise the skin and revives its 6 essential features for healthier, younger, and radiant looking skin. Enriched with Bio-Fermented Ceramide, skin feels firmer and nourished with moisture. Fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections appear reduced. Skin looks more radiant. With every application, the Firming & Wrinkle-Correcting Cream melts into the skin, wrapping it in comfort thanks to its unique micro-fragmented texture. 89% INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN* *In compliance with the ISO 16128 standard Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 11% have been carefully selected to optimise the formula’s effectiveness and stability, percentage of water included.
  • 50ml
  • Skin Type: All Skin Types
  • Concern: Anti Ageing
  • Hyaluronic Acid
#14259/A AQUA (WATER) GLYCERIN PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE NIACINAMIDE ALCOHOL BUTYLENE GLYCOL PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL CETEARYL ALCOHOL BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL STEARETH-21 DIGLYCERIN POLYGLYCERIN-3 AFRAMOMUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM SEED EXTRACT PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT LILIUM CANDIDUM BULB EXTRACT JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) FLOWER EXTRACT SODIUM SURFACTIN CERAMIDE NP HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE SODIUM TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATE SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE ADENOSINE XYLITOL TREHALOSE PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE DIMETHICONE CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) GLYCERYL STEARATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL CHLORPHENESIN ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER XANTHAN GUM CETYL PALMITATE COCOGLYCERIDES SODIUM HYDROXIDE GLUCOSE CI 14700 (RED 4) CITRIC ACID SODIUM BENZOATE POTASSIUM SORBATE TOCOPHEROL
Apply daily on a cleansed skin.
Delivery

Standard Delivery £3.50 or FREE with over £25 spend in up to 5 working days.


Next Day Delivery £6. Order by 2pm Mon-Thurs.

Garden Furniture & BBQ Delivery to selected postcodes in 10 working days. Find out more

Bike and Bike Accessory Delivery in 10 working days. Find out more

Click + Collect

Free click and collect across a wide range of products. Find out more

Returns

Free returns within 28 days. Find out more

  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 512ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'ConnectTimeoutException:Connect to sftp7.bazaarvoice.com:80 [sftp7.bazaarvoice.com/34.254.217.230] failed: connect timed out';