Details

DIOR

Capture Totale Firming & Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream 15ml

Details

DIOR

Capture Totale Firming & Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream 15ml

£52.00
View product description
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 511ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'ConnectTimeoutException:Connect to sftp7.bazaarvoice.com:80 [sftp7.bazaarvoice.com/34.254.217.230] failed: connect timed out';</li> </ul>
You’ve reached the maximum quantity available on this item.
Find in-store

Additional Information

Product code : 2530013832285
Dior’s Capture Totale Age-Defying Eye Cream, enriched with Phytosterols, helps soothe, revitalise, and improve the look of the eye area. The eye contour feels re-energised: fine lines, signs of stress and fatigue appear reduced. The eye area looks smoothed and firmed with a healthy glow. 84% INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN* *In compliance with the ISO 16128 standard Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 16% have been carefully selected to optimise the formula’s effectiveness and stability, percentage of water included.
  • 15ml
  • Skin Type: All Skin Types
  • Concern: Anti Ageing
  • Hyaluronic Acid
#14260/A AQUA (WATER) GLYCERIN BUTYLENE GLYCOL NIACINAMIDE ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE BIS-BEHENYL/ISOSTEARYL/PHYTOSTERYL DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PENTYLENE GLYCOL SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES CETYL ALCOHOL STEARYL ALCOHOL BETA-SITOSTEROL STEARETH-21 AFRAMOMUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM SEED EXTRACT PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT LILIUM CANDIDUM BULB EXTRACT JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) FLOWER EXTRACT SODIUM SURFACTIN ALBIZIA JULIBRISSIN BARK EXTRACT SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-2 HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE SODIUM TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATE ADENOSINE XYLITOL TREHALOSE PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT SODIUM HYALURONATE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER UNSAPONIFIABLES MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER POLYETHYLENE STEARETH-2 SORBITOL ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) CHLORPHENESIN SILICA DIMETHICONE POLYACRYLAMIDE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ALGIN SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) XANTHAN GUM POLYVINYL ALCOHOL SODIUM HYDROXIDE CELLULOSE GUM LAURETH-7 TIN OXIDE CITRIC ACID SODIUM BENZOATE POTASSIUM SORBATE ASCORBYL PALMITATE TOCOPHEROL
Apply on perfectly cleansed, dry skin. Dab a rice grain-sized amount onto the eye contour. Smooth from the inner corner outwards, below the eye and then on the eyelid. Gently pat with fingertips to stimulate microcirculation and to boost radiance.
Delivery

Standard Delivery £3.50 or FREE with over £25 spend in up to 5 working days.


Next Day Delivery £6. Order by 2pm Mon-Thurs.

Garden Furniture & BBQ Delivery to selected postcodes in 10 working days. Find out more

Bike and Bike Accessory Delivery in 10 working days. Find out more

Click + Collect

Free click and collect across a wide range of products. Find out more

Returns

Free returns within 28 days. Find out more

  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 509ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'ConnectTimeoutException:Connect to sftp7.bazaarvoice.com:80 [sftp7.bazaarvoice.com/34.254.217.230] failed: connect timed out';