Details

DIOR

Capture Totale High Performance Treatment Serum-Lotion 175ml

Details

DIOR

Capture Totale High Performance Treatment Serum-Lotion 175ml

£49.00
View product description
<ul id="BVSEOSDK_meta" style="display: none !important;"> <li data-bvseo="sdk">bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0</li> <li data-bvseo="sp_mt">CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 507ms</li> <li data-bvseo="ct_st">reviews, product</li> <li data-bvseo="ms">bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'ConnectTimeoutException:Connect to sftp7.bazaarvoice.com:80 [sftp7.bazaarvoice.com/34.254.217.230] failed: connect timed out';</li> </ul>
You’ve reached the maximum quantity available on this item.
Find in-store

Additional Information

Product code : 2530013832308
The first key step in the Capture Totale routine, enriched with Vitamins C, E, B3 & Amino Acids. This serum-lotion helps hydrate, soothes discomfort, and improves the skin's radiance. Day after day skin feels fresh, appears rebalanced, and soft. 94% INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN* *In compliance with the ISO 16128 standard Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 6% have been carefully selected to optimise the formula’s effectiveness and stability, percentage of water included
  • 175ml
  • Skin Type: All Skin Types
  • Concern: Anti Ageing
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Vitamin C
#14248/A AQUA (WATER) GLYCERIN BUTYLENE GLYCOL PENTYLENE GLYCOL POLYGLYCERIN-3 AFRAMOMUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM SEED EXTRACT PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT LILIUM CANDIDUM BULB EXTRACT JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) FLOWER EXTRACT SODIUM SURFACTIN HYDROXYLATED LECITHIN HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE SODIUM TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATE ADENOSINE XYLITOL TREHALOSE PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT NIACINAMIDE SODIUM HYALURONATE PEG-8 PROPANEDIOL CHLORPHENESIN ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER PEG-32 PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL PEG-150 SODIUM HYDROXIDE PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) DISODIUM EDTA SODIUM BENZOATE POTASSIUM SORBATE
The serum-lotion is the first step in the age-defying program. Apply in the morning and night to the perfectly cleansed skin.
Delivery

Standard Delivery £3.50 or FREE with over £25 spend in up to 5 working days.


Next Day Delivery £6. Order by 2pm Mon-Thurs.

Garden Furniture & BBQ Delivery to selected postcodes in 10 working days. Find out more

Bike and Bike Accessory Delivery in 10 working days. Find out more

Click + Collect

Free click and collect across a wide range of products. Find out more

Returns

Free returns within 28 days. Find out more

  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 2ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'Failure Count Exceeded';