You are what you eat - so if you want to be healthy, vibrant and fresh - look no further. Whether you fancy an energising roasted cauliflower salad, mood-boosting black rice bowl or immunity-enhancing beetroot and orange quinoa salad, recreate the simple dishes below to add colour to your lunch break, and glow to your complexion. Designed as part of The Organic Pharmacy's 10 Day Detox Kit, these Tait's Kitchen recipes work in harmony with a programme of enhancing [supplements](https://www.fenwick.co.uk/beauty/wellbeing/supplements?prefn1=brand&prefv1=The%20Organic%20Pharmacy), workout guides and wellness tips. With January resolutions long-forgotten, [The Organic Pharmacy](https://www.fenwick.co.uk/brands/the-organic-pharmacy)'s attainable Detox Kit will aid you to gently cleanse the body, improve sleep, and rejuvenate dull hair and skin with ease. Shop the collection [here](https://www.fenwick.co.uk/brands/the-organic-pharmacy).
There's no denying that lunchtime has become one of the most exciting parts of the day - so let's ensure it's also the most delicious. Designed to complement The Organic Pharmacy's 10 Day Detox Kit, enjoy this reviving recipe trio to get the glow from the inside out.
Roasted Cauliflower, Tzatziki & Watercress Salad
- 1/2 small cauliflower cut into florets
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 50g vegan yogurt
- 40g grated cucumber
- 1/4 clove of garlic finely grated
- Pinch of cumin, salt and pepper
- Handful of watercress
- 5g mint plus extra to garnish
- Start by roasting the cauliflower for 15 minutes with the cayenne, turmeric and a little salt (add oil if you would like).
- Whilst the cauliflower is roasting make the tzatziki by mixing the yogurt, cumin, salt, pepper, cucumber and garlic.
- To serve place the tzatziki on the plate followed by the cauliflower, mint and watercress. Why not add a scattering of nuts, seeds or wild rice to make it even more substantial?
Beetroot, Orange, Mint & Quinoa Salad with Toasted Almonds
- 50g grated fresh beetroot
- 90g cooked quinoa
- 1 small orange peeled and sliced (keep juices)
- 20g mint
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heaped tablespoon of toasted almond flakes
- Place all ingredients into a bowl other than the almonds and toss to dress seasoning with salt to taste.
- Place on to a plate or bowl and garnish with almond flakes.
Black Rice Bowl with Winter Radish
- 90g cooked black rice
- 40g finely sliced winter radish
- 1/2 avocado
- Handful of carrot spirals
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grapefruit juice
- 1/2 teaspoon harissa paste
- Handful of spinach
- For the dressing simply mix the olive oil, grapefruit juice, a pinch of salt and harissa paste in a small bowl.
- To serve, place the hot black rice into a bowl and put all other ingredients around the edge of the bowl.
- Use as much or as little of the dressing as you would like.
If you recreate one of these reviving lockdown lunches, be sure to share the finished dish with us on Instagram tagging #FenwickFood. Shop more of The Organic Pharmacy's high-performance natural beauty collection [here](https://www.fenwick.co.uk/brands/the-organic-pharmacy).