Join us for a truly magical and festive Tea with Santa on a selection of evenings from 11th - 20th December, taking place in the Terrace Restaurant, on the Third Floor at [Fenwick Newcastle](http://staging-store-fenwick.demandware.net/s/FNW/store/?StoreID=newcastle).
Take a look at the choice of tea and book your tickets below.
* Every guest must purchase a ticket. Adult tickets are £21.95 and Children's tickets are £16.95.
* Adults wishing to attend with children must book a place, and will not be allowed into the restaurant without a booking. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Infants who are not yet on solid food and so will not require a meal do not need a ticket. Please let us know if you require space for a high chair or buggy at your table when booking. Menu choices must be made at time of booking, please also provide allergy information.
* Please scroll down for booking FAQs.
Children will receive a visit from Santa at their table, Reindeer antlers, a colouring set, Rudolph juice, a chocolate treat and a delicious two course meal of their choice.
For their tea, children can choose either:
* roast turkey with vegetables and roast potatoes
* fish pie
* penne pasta with tomato sauce (v)
Plus, for dessert they can choose either:
* chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
* a selection of ice creams
* orange jelly with mandarin pieces (gf) (df)
Grown-ups can choose from a scrumptious festive menu of either:
* traditional roast turkey with all the trimmings
* North Sea fish pie
* wild mushroom & spinach lasagne (v)
* roast loin of pork with seasonal vegetables, apple sauce & crackling
Plus, for dessert, there’s a choice of:
* Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
* chocolate brownie with raspberry ripple ice cream
* orange polenta cake with plum compote (gf) (df)
This year, tickets are inclusive of booking fees. Payment can be made via a PayPal account, credit card or debit card. Please print out your tickets and bring them along with you on the day, or have the email ready to view on your smartphone together with a form of ID.
### Tea with Santa FAQs
**How do I book?**
Bookings should be made online using the Eventbrite links above.
**Do children under 2 need to pay?**
Infants who are not yet on solid food and so will not require a meal do not need a ticket. Please let us know if you will require a highchair or space for a buggy next to your table.
**What is the age limited for children to attend unaccompanied?**
Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
**Why has the price been increased since last year?**
This year’s prices are inclusive of online booking fee and credit card payment fees.
**What if I need to cancel my ticket? Can I get a refund or exchange?**
Unfortunately, we can’t offer exchanges due to the nature of booking the event, you would instead need to rebook any available slots. However, tickets are refundable & transferable - anyone can use the tickets regardless of the name on the booking.
**I don't have a PayPal account – can I still buy a ticket online?**
Yes, you can make payment online using a debit or credit card.
**Can I book in store?**
No this event is bookable online only
**Do you charge a transaction or booking fee?**
Both transaction and booking fees are included in the ticket price.
**Can I purchase a family ticket? Do you have prices for concessions?**
Family tickets are not available. Due to the nature of the event, we will not be offering concession discount.
**Can I make a booking for my school?**
Group bookings are not available.
**Do I have to arrive early for my slot? What happens if I am late?**
There is not a large amount of waiting space, so please try to arrive at your scheduled time. We will do our best to accommodate you if you are early or late, but cannot guarantee that we'll be able to fit you in to ensure we’re fair to all bookings, so please arrive promptly just in case.
**Is there a cloakroom for me to store my belongings, shopping or buggy during the meal?**
Unfortunately we don’t have space for you to store any belongings or shopping, so please bear this in mind on the day. We do have some buggy storage within the restaurant, however please note these are left at the owner’s risk.
**Help! I have lost my ticket!**
Don’t panic. Our tickets are all emailed to you, so check your inbox again, and if not, log in to Eventbrite where you will be able to resend it to yourself. You can also download the Eventbrite app and login that way, where your ticket will be waiting.
**What if I can't print my tickets?**
You will be able to show your booking via your phone, using Eventbrite.
**Where can I park? Do you have disabled parking?**
There are two car parks on Percy Street – Eldon Square and Eldon Garden. Disabled parking is available at both car parks.
**Will you have a photographer in with Santa? Can I take photos in the restaurant?**
We won’t have an official photographer, however one of our elves will be happy to take your picture with your own camera or phone.
**Will you have security? Will there be bag searches?**
Our in-store security teams will be in-store as usual. Bag searches are subject to the Fenwick team discretion.