Children's Pizza Making Classes with Parents' Brunch
Feeling peckish after a spot of shopping? Join us in Fuego Bracknell where little ones can enjoy creating delicious pizzas in a children’s masterclass, whilst parents unwind with a brunch and unlimited hot beverages.
Join us in Fuego at [Fenwick Bracknell](https://www.fenwick.co.uk/store/?StoreID=bracknell) this October Half Term for our Pizza Making Classes. Children can enjoy creating delicious concoctions while parents relax and enjoy a brunch with unlimited hot beverages - all for £9 per child and £12 per adult. *Please note children must be aged 4 - 12 to participate.Classes start at 10am for each day and last 1 hour:
* Monday 28th October 2019
* Wednesday 30th October 2019
Each child will be able to decorate their own hand stretched pizzas with a variety of toppings, and either feast on their pizza in store, or take it home to share later. They can also enjoy a soft drink while creating.
Parent's brunch includes a complimentary mimosa on arrival and unlimited hot beverages for the duration of the children's pizza class. The brunch menu options for adults are:
The brunch menu options for adults are:
* Granola with Greek yoghurt and berries
* Crispy bacon roll
* Scrambled egg with smoked salmon and toasted sourdough
* Scrambled egg with prosciutto di Parma and toasted sourdough
* Crushed avocado on toasted sourdough with chilli, lime and poached eggs
* Chorizo tortilla, smoked paprika and aioli
* Jamon Iberico on toasted tomato bread with fried quails egg
* Huevos Rancheros
Booking is essential for both children and adults, with all tickets costing £9 per child and £12 per adult.
We look forward to seeing you!