Calling all good boys and girls… Santa Claus is coming to town. Join us in Kingston and Newcastle for a new Christmas experience, which kicks off with our delicious festive breakfast on Sunday mornings and then a visit to Santa.
Calling all good girls and boys… Santa Claus is coming to town. Join us in Kingston and Newcastle between Sunday 3rd November - Sunday 22nd December 2019 for a new Christmas experience, which kicks off with our delicious festive breakfast on Sunday mornings and then a visit to Santa. For £22.50 each, fill up on pancakes, pastries and sausages galore, then venture into Santa's cabin, where Christmas magic awaits. But remember, he knows if you’ve been good or bad, so be good for goodness’ sake…
In Kingston, Santa’s helpers will greet you at the Seven Kings entrance and escort you to the Breakfast Club at our Restaurant on 3\. In Newcastle, Santa’s helpers will greet you at the Northumberland Street North entrance and escort you to the Breakfast Club. After you’re seated, the Christmas breakfast feast will commence, with a selection of coffee, teas and juice.
To help manage excitement levels at the table, the elves will also be handing out reindeer antlers and colouring sets. Parents will also be glad to know that the elves will be on hand throughout to provide entertainment, distraction and grotto escorting at your allotted time.
Once you've finished your delicious breakfast you'll be escorted to our wonderful Christmas Grotto. First stop a walk through the snowy forest, look out for the Elf-mobiles! This will take you to Rudolph's magical gingerbread stable where you'll be able to decorate your own gingerbread. You now need to find the secret door taking you into Santa's workshop. Once in the workshop you'll see all the elves busy at work - building toys, sorting all of Santa's letters - and if you're very good you might be able to help the elves power the workshop using the Christmas Dynamo Machine. Before you go into see the big man himself, there's time for an 'Elfie' in Santa's sleigh. It's now time for the main event - your visit with Santa awaits.
After all that excitment you can head back to our restaurant where you'll be treated to mulled wine or spiced apple juice and mince pies for the adults, and marshmallow topped hot chocolate and a slice of cake for the little ones.
###### Children’s Menu
* Little Elves Breakfast: Pork Sausage, Smoked Bacon, Hash Browns, Baked Beans with Poached, Scrambled or Fried Egg and Toast.
* Little Elves Vegetarian Breakfast (v): Vegetarian Sausage, Tomato, Hash Browns, Baked Beans with Poached, Scrambled or Fried Egg and Toast
* Buttermilk Pancakes with Maple Syrup or Nutella (v)
* Scrambled, Poached or Fried Eggs on Toast with Baked Beans (v)
* All breakfasts include a kids drink
###### Adult's Menu
* Full English breakfast: Pork Sausage, Smoked Bacon, Roasted Mushroom, Hash Browns, Grilled Tomato, Baked Beans with Poached, Scrambled or Fried eggs and Toast
* Vegetarian: Vegetarian Sausage, Grilled Tomato, Roasted Mushrooms, Hash Browns, Baked Beans with Poached, Scrambled or Fried Eggs and Toast
* Smashed Avocado with Chili and Grilled Tomato, on Granary Bloomer (VG)
* Scottish Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Eggs on Granary Bloomer
* Eggs Benedict: Toasted English muffin, Roast Ham, Soft Poached Egg and Hollandaise Sauce
* All Served a Pot of Coffee or Tea
**Please book your ticktets below.**
_Please notify of any highchair requests at the time of booking. Under 2s go free._
On the day, please bring your printed tickets or have them available to view on your smart phone, together with a form of identification. To find out more about the event, please click [here](https://fenwick.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/Christmas-FAQs-2019).