This festive season, we invite all good girls and boys to join us for a new magical Christmas experience. Enjoy a two-course family dinner, followed by a visit to the winter wonderland that is Santa’s cabin.
This festive season, we invite all good girls and boys to join us in [Kingston](https://www.fenwick.co.uk/store/?StoreID=kingston) and [Newcastle](https://www.fenwick.co.uk/store/?StoreID=newcastle) between Monday 9th December - Friday 20th December 2019 for a new magical Christmas experience. For £27.50 per person, enjoy a two-course dinner, followed by a visit to the winter wonderland that is Santa’s cabin. So form an orderly queue children, and remember, the elves have got their eyes on you…
In Kingston, Santa’s helpers will greet you at our Restaurant 3 and escort you to your table. In Newcastle, Santa’s helpers will greet you at our Fantastic and Delicious pop-up Christmas restaurant and escort you to your table. A complimentary glass of fizz, wine or beer should help to ease you into the festive spirit.
Enjoy your delicious two-course dinner (we have a dedicated children’s menu, of course) as anticipation builds for the main event.
To help manage excitement levels, the elves will also be handing out reindeer antlers and colouring sets. The elves will be on hand throughout to provide entertainment, distraction and grotto escorting at your allotted time.
Once you've finished your delicious supper you'll be escorted to our wonderful Christmas Grotto.
As you complete your ascent to the rooftop, you will get the opportunity to have an ‘Elf-over’, before being treated to Santa’s singing reindeer, followed by a visit to see where the elves park their cars (and maybe even jump in an elf-mobile yourself). You’ll then be taken to Santa’s Cabin to meet the big man himself. You will leave through a secret door and arrive in Santa’s workshop where you can help the elves decorate delicious gingerbread biscuits. After all that festive fun you’ll take a pitstop at Club Claus – where little ones will be treated to a complimentary marshmallow topped hot chocolate and slice of cake. Whilst the grown-ups can take their pick from mulled wine or spiced apple juice served with a delicious mince pie.
###### Kids Menu
* Traditional roast turkey with vegetables and roast potatoes
* Crispy Cod Goujons, Fresh Peas and Chips
* Penne Pasta with tomato sauce (V)
* Chocolate Brownie with vanilla ice cream (V)
* Selection of Ice Cream
* Winter Berry Jelly with Mandarin Pieces (DF)
###### Grown-ups Menu
* Traditional roast turkey with all the trimmings
* Grilled Fillet of Cod, Hand Cut Chips, Tartare Sauce
* Butternut Squash and Wild Mushroom Wellington (V)
* Braised Shoulder of Beef, Mashed Potato and Red Wine Sauce
* Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
* Warm Chocolate Brownie with Honeycomb and Vanilla Ice Cream (V)
* Almond Milk Panna Cotta with Mulled Plums (GF) (DF)
* Sticky Toffee Pudding, Salted Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream (V)
* Tea or coffee with mini mice pies
**Please book your tickets below.**
##### Kingston: 11th - 13th December
_Please notify us of any highchair requests at the time of booking. Every guest must purchase a ticket. Both Adult and Children's tickets are £27.50 each. Children under 2 go free._
To find out more about the event, please click [here](https://fenwick.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/Christmas-FAQs-2019).
On the day, please bring your printed tickets or have them available to view on your smart phone, together with a form of identification.