Our gingerbread-making workshop is perfect to get your little one (and yourself) into a festive mood.
Whether they’re batch-making cookies to gift, decorate the tree or devour straight away (we won’t tell) you're in for a creative baking experience.
What to expect
- Mini bakers will have gingerbread, icing tubes, sprinkles and other tasty toppers at hand so they can add their personal touch.
- While they are busy in the kitchen, you can relax with a festive cream tea and a glass of prosecco.
- Once the bake is in the oven, little ones can enjoy a glass of juice alongside small bites, including ham or cheese sandwiches, crudités and fruit pots.*
Tickets are £15 per person, available to purchase from Thursday 12 October 2023.
*Alternatives available on request. Please let the restaurant know in advance.
- Bracknell: Mason + Rye, Ground Floor
- Brent Cross: Restaurant on 3, Third Floor
- Canterbury: The Eatery, Second Floor
- Kingston: Mason + Rye, Second Floor
- Newcastle: Mason + Rye, Ground Floor
- Tunbridge Wells: The Terrace, Second Floor
Some of the ingredients we use in our kitchen are classified as food allergens. Full allergen information for items on our menu is available upon request. Our recipes are subject to change – please check with our servers when visiting our restaurant.