- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void Where Prohibited.
- 1. Sponsor: D. Swarovski Distribution GmbH (“Sponsor”).
- 2. General Conditions: The Swarovski “Fenwick of Bond Street” Contest/Sweepstake (the “Contest/Sweepstake”) is open to participants who:
a. are at least 21 years of age (or at least the age of majority in participant’s country of residence);
b. are not residents of Cuba, Burma/Myanmar, Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea or Venezuela;
c. did not purchase products/services distributed by D. Swarovski KG, Fenwick for the purposes of entering or participating in this Contest/Sweepstake, (the“Participant”).
- Employees of D. Swarovski Distribution GmbH, Fenwick Limited, and any of their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or participate in this Contest/Sweepstake and to win a prize.
- The entry or participation in this Contest/Sweepstake is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws, directives and regulations and shall be void if prohibited in accordance to the aforementioned laws, directives and regulations.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest/Sweepstake in whole or in part, in particular but not limited to any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest/Sweepstake. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant it finds:
a. to be tampering with the Entry processes or the operation of theContest/Sweepstake;
b. to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion; or
c. to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest/Sweepstake may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Participation in this Contest/Sweepstake constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest/Sweepstake. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- 3. Timing: The Contest begins on 06.11.2017 at 23:59:59 Central European Time ("CET") and ends on 05.01.2018 at 23:59:59 CET (the " Contest/Sweepstake Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest/Sweepstake.
- 4. How to Participate: ENTRY: Participants must follow the instructions given of how to use the “Fenwick of Bond Street” Contest/Sweepstake by inserting the tracking code recorded on the bottom of the Crystals from Swarovski seal (available for free in the store until out of stock) in the dedicated page of crystals-from-swarovski.com. As a second step Participants shall enter their name and email address. Participants need not to purchase or depict any Sponsor’s products or services. LIMIT: 1 entry per person or email address during the Contest/Sweepstake Period. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
- In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for the crystals-from-swarovski.com personal account and for the Contest/Sweepstake will be deemed to be the Participant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each Participant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. In the event that two different email addresses are used for the registrations required to participate in the Contest/Sweepstake, Sponsor reserves the right to use eitheremail address for the determination of the identity of the Participant.
- 5. Winner Determination: The winner of the Contest/Sweepstake will be determined by a random selection tool at Sponsor's sole discretion among the Participants. (the “Winner”). Please note that there is no further information about this Contest/Sweepstake available. There is no right to appeal.
- The potential winner will be notified by email on or around January 10, 2018. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or does not comply with these Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. If the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to another Participant. If the alternate potential winner cannot satisfy the requirements as set forth in these Official Rules and thereby become the overall winner, then the prize will remain un-awarded.
- THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS NOT A WINNER OF THE PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL HE/SHE SATISFIES ALL REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- 6. Prize(s): The Winners win the following prizes (one (1) each; only one prize per Winner): 5 Goodie Bags in the value of GP 40,-- and 1 Personal Shopper experience with a glass of sparkling wine at Fenwick of Bond street
- Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. NOTE: there is no claim to cash payment.
- 7. Warranties and Representations: AS CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKE, EACH PARTICIPANT WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT THE ENTRY DOES NOT VIOLATE APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS. Winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 8. below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
- 8. Release: By receipt of any prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Fenwick Limited, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest/Sweepstake or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law. Depending upon the law of Participant’s country of residence, this release may not apply to claims against Sponsor, its representatives and its vicarious agents for damages because of personal injury or death.
- 9. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest/Sweepstake; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Contest/Sweepstake; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest/Sweepstake, the uploading, the processing or judging of Entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest/Sweepstake-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Contest/Sweepstake or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Entry. Under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- 10. Disputes: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest/Sweepstake or any prize awarded shall be governed exclusively by the material law applicable to the place of business of the Sponsor without references to the principles of conflicts of laws. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest/Sweepstake, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
- 12. Consumer Rights: Nothing in these Official Rules shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of the Winner's or the Participant's statutory rights as a consumer.