Packing a suitcase before you go off on holiday is fun, but sometimes we wonder how much stuff we really need to take with us!
We've spoken to the experts at American Tourister who share their top tips for packing the perfect capsule suitcase.
- Avoid crushing your lightweight jackets by placing swimwear and underwear in the shoulders.
- If you're fitting multiple travellers' outfits into one suitcase, use a sarong or beach towel in between each person's clothes to help with unpacking or finding something in transit.
- Make a list or take a quick photo to use as a checklist for when you are coming home or need to check if anything is missing.
- Note your combination code for any padlocks and include your name and mobile number on the suitcase in case it gets lost.
- Weigh your case before you leave to save on time at the airport.
See the full range of luggage from American Tourister on the Lower Ground Floor.