Treat Mum to an afternoon of tea, cake and chocolate on Mother's Day.
Malcolm Harradine will be here on Saturday 5 March to make sure you're prepared - with recipes for macaroons, scones and a tasty mushroom and feta cheese tart, you've got every course covered.
Here's a sneak peek at what Mal will be cooking on the day...
Chocolate & Sultana Scones
250g self raising flour
75g cold butter
1 tbsp caster sugar
40g chocolate chips
1. Lightly grease a baking tray and line with greaseproof baking parchment.
2. Sieve the flour in a large mixing bowl.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces and rub it into the flour with your fingertips. The mixing is complete when the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in the sugar, sultanas and the chocolate chips.
5. Add the milk, enough only to form a soft dough.
6. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a shape, 10 x 15cm x 3mm thick.
7. Taking a fluted pastry cutter, stamp out 12 scones.
8. Place the scones spaced well apart on the prepared baking sheet.
9. Brush with a little milk and bake in the oven at 220°C for 12 minutes or until well risen.
10. Transfer the scones to a wire rack and allow to cool
11. Serve the scones either warm or cold, with butter, jam and clotted cream.
Visit The Living Kitchen on the Lower Ground Floor.