Cook up a frittata packed full of fresh vegetables for an easy afternoon lunch for the whole family.
The team from Restaurant on 3 have created this recipe for you to try at home...
1 red pepper
150g vine cherry tomatoes
150g flat field mushrooms
Pinch of salt and black pepper
Splash of oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180C or gas mark 4.
2. Dice the courgettes, red peppers and mushrooms and mix together.
3. Add the cherry tomatoes and stir again.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and then add the vegetables.
5. Crack the eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk together with the milk and seasoning.
6. Once the vegetables have cooked a while, add the egg to the pan and then place the pan in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.