Unfortunately this competition has now closed. Congratulations to our holiday winner!
Win A Luxurious Getaway to Andalucia
To celebrate our annual Christmas shopping event in association with The Telegraph, we’re giving you the chance to win a holiday to Andalucia.
Enter the prize draw on 10th November, for your chance to win four nights in Andalucia for two people courtesy of Red Savannah, staying at the stunning Corral del Ray and Hacienda de San Rafael. Vouchers for international flights and transfers included.
To enter, simply fill in the form on the back of your Telegraph ticket or opt to join our mailing list during the event.
To secure your Christmas shopping event ticket and for more information, click here.
This luxurious getaway was brought to you by Fenwick of Bond Street and Red Savannah. For more information on tailor-made holidays, visit www.redsavannah.com
Terms and conditions:
- The prize includes two nights at each of the Corral del Rey and the Hacienda de San Rafael on bed and breakfast basis for two people sharing a room, airport transfers and a transfer from one hotel to the other. Extra charges such as meals (other than breakfast) will be charged directly by the hotels (a total of four nights included). Also included are flights vouchers to the value of £250 per person.
- Winner to travel before end 2017, excluding 9th – 16th April and 30th April – 7th May.
- Red Savannah will provide flight vouchers to the value of £250 per person for up to two people.
- Once booked, flights are not exchangeable (name, dates, times).
- The flights will be organised by Red Savannah (ATOL number 10454). The winner may fly from his/her choice of UK airport and with his/her preferred airline at any time up until the end of 2017 (except dates detailed above), subject to availability.
- Should the winner select flight dates/times that exceed £250 per person, Red Savannah will charge the difference.
- No cash alternative is permitted and there would be no refund for the difference if winners select flights which are less than £250 per person
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and also acknowledge that this is a game of chance, which does not involve exercising any skill or judgement.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The closing date for entries for the free prize draw is 10 November 2016. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- A winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and informed by email within 10 working days of the closing date. The winner must collect the prize within three months of being informed.
- The name and hometown of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to: Marketing Department, 63 New Bond Street, London W1A 3BS
- Employees of Fenwick Limited, their families and anyone associated with Fenwick are not eligible to enter this free prize draw.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this free prize draw participants consent to Fenwick sending them emails about offers, events and news. Fenwick will not pass their information on to third parties. Users may opt out of receiving future mailings by clicking the relevant link in the emails.
- Fenwick takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Fenwick accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the free prize draw or accepting any prize. Fenwick further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the free prize draw.
- Fenwick reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Fenwick in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Fenwick shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law. The promoter of the draw is: Fenwick Limited, 63 New Bond Street, London W1A 3BS