Returns & Refunds
Changed your mind? Not quite right? You can return any full price item online for FREE up to 28 days from delivery. Items purchased at a sale price online can be returned up to 14 days from delivery.
We are unable to exchange items bought online. Returned items must be in the original packaging, with tags still attached and in a resalable condition.
Returns will be refunded within 14 days of us receiving your returned item/s.
- To return an online order, click the return button to create your free QR Code.
- Enter your order number (the 8 digit number starting 01xxxxxx, found on your Confirmation email) and the email address you used to place the order.
- Select the items you’re returning and the reasons for the return.
- Place the items you're returning into a single, secure parcel.
- No printer is required. Simply bring your parcel and your QR Code to the Post Office and they will take care of the rest.
- We’ll send you an email once your return is being processed.
For your own reassurance, we advise you to obtain proof of postage.
Online orders can be returned in-store at the Click & Collect desk.
Due to hygiene, safety or security reasons certain items, unless faulty, cannot be returned. These include:
- Food and drink, including hampers
- All perishable items
- Hair accessories
- Underwear, shapewear, hosiery
- Swimwear (if the hygiene strip has been removed)
- Pierced jewellery
- Cosmetics that are not in original packaging or have been used
- Personalised products
- Toilet brushes
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Personal care products, e.g. electric razors
- Gift cards
Furniture & Lighting Returns
If you would like to request a return for Heal’s furniture or lighting, please contact our Customer Service team here.
Please note, Heal’s will charge a fee of £99.00 which applies to all Heal’s furniture returns.
For your own reassurance, Heal’s advise you to obtain proof of postage.
This is for Dune products only, any other items must be returned separately via Royal Mail.
- Visit the Dune X Fenwick returns portal.
- Enter your Fenwick order number and postcode.
- Select which items you want to return and why.
- Download the returns label and attach to your parcel.
- Take your parcel to your local Evri parcelshop.
From Monday 30th October 2023, refunds and exchanges on full price purchases are available until Sunday the 7th of January 2024. Sale items remain at 14 days.