Returns & Refunds
Changed your mind? Not quite right? Don’t worry, we understand. You can return your online purchase for FREE up to 28 days from delivery.
If returning an item, please ensure that it is in its original packaging, all tags and labels are still attached, and the item is in a resalable condition. Please note, online orders cannot be returned to store. These can be posted back to us using the free returns label included in your parcel.
Due to hygiene, safety or security reasons certain items, unless faulty, cannot be returned. These include:
- Food and drink, including hampers
- All perishable items
- Hair accessories
- Ladies briefs, shapewear or hoisery
- Men's underwear
- Swimwear (if the hygiene strip has been removed)
- Pierced jewellery
- Cosmetics that are not in original packaging or have been used
- Face masks
- Personalised products
- Toilet brushes
- Personal care products, e.g. electric razors
- Headphones that have been opened, tested or partially used
- Gift cards
We are also unable to currently offer exchanges on items bought online.
Returns will be refunded within 14 days.
How to Return
- Follow this link to create and print your Royal Mail returns label: Create your label
- Fill out the reason code on the front of your despatch note and add to your parcel
- Safely seal your parcel using the self-adhesive strip
- Affix the Royal Mail pre-paid returns label to the front of your parcel
- Take your parcel to your local Post Office, we recommend getting a proof of postage and keeping this until your refund has been processed.
Garden Furniture, TV and Bike Returns
If you would like to request a return, or discuss your garden furniture, bike or television order with us, please contact our Customer Service team using the online form, which can be found here.