Returns & Refunds
Changed your mind? Not quite right? Don’t worry, we understand. You can return your online purchase for FREE up to 28 days from delivery.
If returning an item, please ensure that it is in its original packaging and all tags and labels are still attached.
Due to hygiene, safety or security reasons certain items, unless faulty, cannot be returned. These include food and drink, all perishable items, pierced jewellery, cosmetics that are not in original packaging or have been used, and personalised products. We are also unable to currently offer exchanges on items bought online.
Returns will be refunded within 14 days.
How to Return
- Fill out the reason code on the front of your despatch note
- Add to your parcel and safely seal your parcel using the self-adhesive strip
- Affix the Royal Mail peel off pre-paid returns label – found on your despatch note, to the front of your parcel
- Take your parcel to your local Post Office, we recommend getting a proof of postage and keeping this until your refund has been processed.
- If you need a second Royal Mail returns label please visit the Royal Mail returns portal or call our Customer Service team on 0800 783 1783, and they will be able to organise another returns label for you at no extra charge.
If you need a second returns label just call our customer service team on 0800 783 1783 and they will be able to organise another returns label for you at no extra charge.