In-store Terms & Conditions
Participating stores: Bracknell, Brent Cross, Colchester, Kingston, Newcastle, Tunbridge Wells, York. T&Cs apply. See in-store for details.
Available while stocks last.
Please note this promotion is valid on 5KSM175PS & 5KSM185PS models only. Redemptions will be accepted until 8th October 2018.
Participating stores: Brent Cross, Colchester, Newcastle. Our normal price. Exclusions apply. The loyalty card is valid for 2 years.
Participating stores: Brent Cross, Bracknell, Canterbury, Colchester, Kingston, Newcastle, Tunbridge Wells, York. Up to 50% off. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Selected lines only. Whilst stocks last. See in-store for full details. .
Fenwick Brent Cross
Spend £350 or more in the Cookware Department to receive a free goody bag worth over £150. Spend £350 or more in the Linens Department to receive a free goody bag worth over £150. £350 must be spent in one transaction on the same department. Whilst stocks last.
Up to 40% off selected lines. Interest free credit only available on beds, furniture, carpets, and rugs purchases, subject to terms and conditions. Please ask a member of our team for full details.
Fenwick Tunbridge Wells
Please note there is limited availability on all Furniture items shown.
In addition to the Company’s terms and conditions, which are available on request, the Supply and Fit terms and conditions will also apply. In these conditions Kent Blaxill is referred to as “KB”.
1. Where KB agrees to provide a specifically-designed plan, the customer agrees to check the accuracy and suitability of the plan. Any plan drawn up by KB is, and remains, its property and may not be produced in whole or in part without KB’s previous written consent. Illustrations are guidance only, due to the limitations of the CAD graphics.
2. Removal of any pre-existing units or old fixtures may cause some damage to surrounding areas, particularly bathrooms. The agreed price does cover “making good”, however does not cover painting, decorating or tiling unless specifically stated in the works schedule. The removal of carpets and/or other flooring for access to plumbing or wiring and their refitting is the risk and responsibility of the customer.
3. A description of the products and their performance is set out in the current descriptive literature issued by KB or suppliers. In these circumstances no additional representation shall bind KB unless put in to writing and signed by KB.
4. KB is not liable for variations or fading in colour or grain, nor the inclusion of knots, whorls and other naturally occurring disparities in solid wood products, nor for defects caused by poor maintenance or abuse by the customer.
5. All the terms of the contract between KB and the customer are contained in the contract and no variation shall bind either party unless such variation is agreed in writing by the customer and KB. As soon as KB has delivered the goods or services the customer will be responsible for them and their safe and proper storage. This includes other property of KB in connection with work.
6. KB will do all that it reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery and or installation, however in the case of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control of KB, this may not be possible. In such circumstances, KB will contact the customer and agree an alternative date. The customer will also do all that they reasonably can to enable the delivery/installation to take place on the given date. If the customer is unable to take delivery on the given date for the kitchen and KB are unable to hold the delivery with the manufacturer and the goods have to come in to KB, then there will be a £150.00 storage fee applied. The manufacturers will also apply a storage fee of £500.00 a week if KB is unable to store the goods.
7. The customer will give access to the premises to KB, its representatives and workmen at all reasonable times so that KB may complete the installation in accordance with this contract.
8. Any concession, latitude or waiver allowed by KB at any time shall be without prejudice to their strict and full rights under this contract, and shall not prevent KB subsequently exercising rights.
9. Consents: the customer is responsible for obtaining all necessary planning permissions and local authority consents and permissions for the work to be carried out. Copies of any relevant structural engineer’s reports are to be passed to KB. In carrying out any work KB will assume that the necessary consents and permissions have been obtained and accepts no responsibility whatsoever in the event they have not.
10. No work or materials other than that set out in the schedule will be supplied unless confirmation from the customer has been gained and payment agreed.
11. Once the contract has been agreed and signed, in the event of cancellation of the contract being requested by the customer and KB accepting the same, the following changes will be made: Administration on charge : £350.000 Survey Fee : £250.00
12. Any additional work arising from the installation will be chargeable to the customer.
13. VAT is calculated on the contract at the rate in force at the time of the order. In the event of a change in the rate of VAT, KB will be required to amend the rate to that which rules at the relevant tax point.
14. This contract becomes binding when signed and accepted by KB and signed by the customer.
15. Disposal of any fridges/freezers is the responsibility of the customer.
Participating stores: Canterbury, Colchester, Kingston, Newcastle, York. Complimentary gift available whilst stocks last. Alcohol will be served to over 18s only.
Participating stores: Brent Cross, Newcastle, York. Complimentary gift available whilst stocks last. Alcohol will be served to over 18s only.
Participating stores: Bond Street, Brent Cross, Colchester, Newcastle, Tunbridge Wells. Alcohol will be served to over 18s only. Each masterclass is roughly 30 minutes long.
Participating stores: All stores. Avaiable 13/09/2018 - 29/09/2018. Purchase requirement excludes Clinique mini size products and treatment accessories. Receive 8 out of a choice of 11 deluxe samples. One gift per customer and customers may take only one of each deluxe sample, while stocks last. One Deep Comfort Hand & Cuticle Cream 75ml per client with the purchase of any three products, one to be skin care or foundation, while stocks last.