Join us in-store on Friday 13th and Saturday 14th July to celebrate everything special about our renowned Food Hall, with our pop-up Night Market. Enjoy live music as you browse our food stalls and pop-up bars that showcase the finest food and drink we offer.
Spend your tokens at our gin, wine, champagne or craft beer bars or indulge in a selection of tempting food stalls, including oysters, tapas, pizzettes, cheese and charcuterie, sliders and even an eclair bar!
Tickets are priced at £15, and include entry, 1 drink (either craft beer, Sangria or a non-alcoholic alternative) and 3 tokens. Additional tokens can be purchased for £3 each. **Please book your ticket below.**
Here is some of the tasty food and drink that will be available for you to indulge in at the Night Market:
##### Food Stalls
* Fuego - Pizzettes, Croquetas
* Porterhouse Butcher and Grill - Ground steak sliders, Hand raised pork pie, Scotch eggs, Pork sausage rolls
* Delicatessen – Charcuterie, Cheese and Antipasti Bar, Mini Pies
* Saltwater Fish Company – Crispy Lindisfarne Oyster with Oyster Mayonnaise, Asian Tuna Slider, Squid Sticks, Lemon Meringue
* Mason + Rye – Pop-up Éclair Bar
* Chocolate Counter – Chocolate and Macaron Bar
* Rafi’s Spicebox – Curry Station
* Proven Goods Co. Doughnuts
* Ice cream
##### Drinks Stalls
* The Lakes Distillery Pop-up Gin Bar
* Pop-up Prosecco Bar
* Craft Beer Bar
* OCC – Espresso Martinis
* Fuego cocktail specials
Last entry to the Night Market is at 9pm. The restaurants in our Food Hall - Fuego, Saltwater Fish Co. and Porterhouse House Butcher and Grill - will also remain open until 10pm (last orders 9pm) so you can enjoy late night dining and sample the lively atmosphere at the same time.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Food Hall Night Market at [Fenwick Newcastle.](https://www.fenwick.co.uk/store/?StoreID=newcastle)
_Over 16s only. Proof of ID may be required._