In the mood for sandwiches, scones and a dusting of festive magic? It can only be our Afternoon Tea with Santa in Fenwick Kingston.
Immerse yourself into the magical experience every Saturday and Sunday, from 2 to 23 December 2023. Tickets are £32.50 per person. available to purchase from 12 October 2023.
What to expect
- Santa’s elves will be waiting for you at Restaurant on 3 and take you to your table.
- Little ones will receive an elf hat to wear and can enjoy a spot of colouring.
- After all that deliciousness, it’s time to head to the Grotto Arrival Station in our Toy Department. Get set for another warm welcome from Santa’s little helpers, who’ll be checking your tickets before leading you into our magical snowy forest.
- Next up is Santa’s very own Christmas Craft Factory, where you can get creative with his elves.
- Last but not least, you’ll be whisked away to meet the much-awaited man himself – there’s just enough time for a family picture moment in Santa’s sleigh.
- Chocolate & Pear Mousse Christmas Present
- Vanilla & Red Berry Bauble
- Mandarin Macron Snowman
- Black Forest Yule Log
- Cinnamon Spiced Fruit Scones, Clotted Cream & Jam
- Chestnut & Sage Sausage Roll
- Gourgere with Smoked Salmon & Dill
- Turkey, Stuffing & Cranberry Finger Sandwich
Includes festive fizz upon arrival and complimentary tea and coffee.
- Snowman Macaron
- Mini Yule Log
- Red Velvet Christmas Cupcake
- Miniature Plain Scone, Clotted Cream & Jam
- Cheese Profiterole
- Ham Finger Sandwich
- Cucumber & Carrot Sticks, Hummus
Includes a juice upon arrival.
(V) = Vegetarian, (VG) = Vegan, (WF) = Wheat Free recipe, (DF) = Dairy Free
Some of the ingredients we use in our kitchen are classified as food allergens. Full allergen information for items on our menu is available upon request. Our recipes are subject to change – please check with our servers when visiting our restaurant.
Terms & Conditions
Every guest must purchase a ticket. Both Adult and Children's tickets are £32.50 each. Children under 2 go free. On the day, please bring your printed tickets or have them available to view on your smartphone, together with a form of identification. Please notify us of any highchair or dietary requests at the time of booking. The experience will last between 1 hour 30 minutes and 1 hour 45 minutes. There is a maximum of 6 guests per group, excluding under 2's. The experience is fully accessible. Children under 14 need to be accompanied by an adult. For more information, please find our FAQs here.