No skipping on the most important meal of the day as Breakfast with Santa returns to Fenwick Kingston. Feast on festive specials before meeting Santa himself in his Grotto.
Tickets are £27.50 per person available to purchase from 12 October 2023. Breakfast with Santa runs every Saturday and Sunday from 2 to 17 December 2023, and then daily from 21 to 24 December 2023.
What to expect
- Santa’s helpers will greet you at Restaurant on 3 before taking you to your table for a festive start to the day.
- Little ones will receive an elf hat to wear and can enjoy a spot of colouring.
- After all that deliciousness, it’s time to head to the Grotto Arrival Station in our Toy Department. Get set for another warm welcome from Santa’s little helpers, who’ll be checking your tickets before leading you into our magical snowy forest.
- Next up is Santa’s very own Christmas Craft Factory, where you can get crafty with his elves.
- Last but not least, you’ll be whisked away to meet the much-awaited man himself – there’s just enough time for a family picture moment in Santa’s sleigh.
- English Breakfast - Pork Sausage, Smoked Back Bacon, Roasted Mushroom, Grilled Tomato, Baked Beans, Poached, Scrambled or Fried Eggs with Toast
- Vegetarian Breakfast - Vegetarian Sausage, Grilled Halloumi, Roasted Mushroom, Grilled Tomato, Baked Beans, Poached, Scrambled or Fried Eggs with Toast (v)
- Hot Smoked Salmon, Poached Eggs, Potato Rosti & Hollandaise
- Crushed Avocado on Sourdough Toast with Lime, Chilli & Pomegranate (Vg)
- Baked Eggs, Wild Mushroom, Spinach, Chive Butter (v)
Includes a mimosa or orange juice upon arrival and complimentary tea and coffee.
- Little Elves English Breakfast - Pork Sausage, Smoked Bacon, Baked Beans with Poached, Scrambled or Fried Eggs
- Little Elves Vegetarian Breakfast (v) - Vegetarian Sausage, Grilled Halloumi, Baked Beans, Scrambled or Fried Eggs
- Buttermilk Pancakes with Chocolate & Hazelnut Sauce (v)
- Scrambled, Poached or Fried Eggs on Toast with Baked Beans (v)
Includes a glass of juice.
(V) = Vegetarian, (VG) = Vegan, (WF) = Wheat Free recipe, (DF) = Dairy Free
Some of the ingredients we use in our kitchen are classified as food allergens. Full allergen information for items on our menu is available upon request. Our recipes are subject to change – please check with our servers when visiting our restaurant.
Terms & Conditions
Every guest must purchase a ticket. Both Adult and Children's tickets are £27.50 each. Children under 2 go free. On the day, please bring your printed tickets or have them available to view on your smartphone, together with a form of identification. Please notify us of any highchair or dietary requests at the time of booking. The experience will last between 1 hour 30 minutes and 1 hour 45 minutes. There is a maximum of 6 guests per group, excluding under 2's. The experience is fully accessible. Children under 14 need to be accompanied by an adult. For more information, please find our FAQs here.